Министерство на Здравеопазването - http://www.mh.government.bg/
НЗОК - http://www.nhif.bg/
Българската асоциация по трансфузионна медицина (БАТМ)- http://batm.bglot.bg
Databases and Resources
- Allelefrequencies.net - describes the frequencies of alleles in different populations, at various polymorphic regions with Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics.
- American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) - distribution of cells and cultures throughout Europe.
- ESTDAB - provides a service enabling investigators to search online for HLA typed, immunologically characterised tumour cells as part of the European Commission Fifth Framework Infrastructures Program.
- HLA Dictionary - presents the serologic equivalents of HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1, -DRB3, -DRB4, -DRB5 and -DQB1 alleles and is an update of the one published in 2001. The data summarises equivalents obtained by the WHO Nomenclature Committee for Factors of the HLA System, the International Cell Exchange (UCLA), the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP), the 13th International Histocompatibilty Workshop.
- HLA FactsBook - presents up-to-date and comprehensive information on the HLA genes in a manner that is accessible to both beginner and expert alike. The focus of the book is on the polymorphic HLA genes (HLA-A, B, C, DP, DQ, and DR) that are typed for in clinical HLA laboratories.
- HLA Nomenclature - Information compiled by the WHO Nomenclature Committee for Factors of the HLA System, including access to HLA Nomenclature reports and alignments of HLA sequences.
- IEDB - contains data related to antibody and T cell epitopes for humans, non-human primates, rodents, and other animal species. The database also contains MHC binding data from a variety of different antigenic sources and immune epitope data.
- The IMGT/HLA Database- provides a specialist databases for sequences of the human major histocompatibility complex (HLA) and includes the official sequences for the WHO HLA Nomenclature Committee For Factors of the HLA System.
- The IMGT/LIGM Database - a comprehensive database of Ig and TcR from human and other vertebrates, with translation for fully annotated sequences.
- The Immuno Polymorphism Database (IPD) - was developed in 2003 to provide a centralised system for the study of polymorphism in genes of the immune system currently covering non-human mhc sequences, KIR Sequences and access to the ESTDAB Database.
- NetMHCpan - predicts binding of peptides to 478 and 791 different HLA A and B alleles using artificial neural networks (ANNs). This is a beta version of the server, and it is in the process of being updated with other features (prediction of user defined MHC molecules, etc)
- SYFPEITHI - contains information on peptide sequences, anchor positions, MHC specificity, source proteins, source organisms, publication references.
- Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics - The site covers the key fundamentals, their clinical application and management issues around histocompatibility services.
- Technologynetworks - Web-portal dedicated to news on Immunology.
- Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: for discussion of flow and image cytometry https://lists.purdue.edu/mailman/listinfo/cytometry